Please turn on the monitor first and then install the 4 sensors.
Solar Power TPMS — Long press the left button.
Cigarette lighter plug TPMS — Long press the right button.
(FL–Front Left, FR–Front Right, RR–Rear Right, RL–Rear Left)
1. Unscrew the valve dustproof cap then screw on the hexagonal nut;
2. Screw on the sensor;
3. Reversely tighen up the hexagonal nut to the sensor with the spanner;
4. Check the air leak using soapy water.
After the sensors are installed, When the driving speed is up to 9mph or 15kph, the display will update the data of tire pressure automatically.How to replace the battery of the sensor
1. Remove the cover of the sensor;
2. Unscrew by using the spanner included in the package;
3. Change the battery.Specification
1.Sensor working voltage: 2 – 3.6V
2.Display working voltage: 3.5 – 5V
3.Optional pressure units: Psi / Bar
4.Optional temperature units: Deg.C, Deg.F
5.Operating frequency: 433.92MHz + / – 20KHz
6.Sensor working temperature: -40 Deg.C – 125 Deg.C
7.Monitoring temperature scope: -40 Deg.C – 125Deg.C
8.Monitoring pressure scope: 0 – 6 Bar
9.Sensor battery supply: CR1632 battery (work for about 2 years)Package include
1 x Monitor
4 x Sensor (Batteries included)
1 x Anti-slip sticky mat
1 x spanner
4 x Hexagonal nut
1 x English instruction manual
4 x CR1632 battery